Do you need assistance? Email or call us for help from a real person.
About MealTime Technical Support
At the point of implementation, a new MealTime system becomes a mission-critical component relied upon for its speed, accuracy and virtually instant-access to volumes of important data. It’s essential that the system is being used and managed properly. We view our customer relationships as partnerships with MealTime supporting the daily use of the system. Whether a new customer or a long-time partner, this ongoing support is critical to the user’s continued success.
MealTime has a range of support tools that facilitate the delivery of our industry-leading service:
- Toll-free 800 number – Technical Support representatives are available Monday through Friday, 5:00am – 5:00pm Pacific Time. Service calls are answered by a live operator (no call center auto-attendant), promptly routed, and expertly handled. It’s our highest priority.
- Comprehensive Call Tracking – MealTime utilizes a comprehensive call tracking system. All service requests are entered, call-backs are managed, and detailed notes are maintained for current and future reference.
- Remote Desktop – MealTime utilizes a remote desktop system that enables MealTime users to grant us access to the desktops of all users in their system. We can check/change settings, help with navigation and troubleshoot virtually any system issue.
- Support email address – our support email is email@example.com. Messages to this address are monitored regularly and answered promptly.
- Technical support utility – MealTime Classic software has a resident utility that allows the user to send system data to us directly for analysis and repair.
- Password protected user documentation – MealTime users are given a login and password to access documentation and support tools maintained on the MealTime website at www.mealtimeclm.com.