MealTime mPower Central Administration
mPower Central Administration and Reporting
Comprehensive and Efficient
The mPower Central Administration module provides System Administrators with access to the setup and control of the entire mPower system. Parameters for users, menu items, prices, serving screen templates, purchase controls, and more are set centrally and can be assigned to all sites or to any selected site within the system. Role-based security governs each user’s level of access.
Set various POS display and performance parameters for such functions as Speed Mode, PINs, account balance display, diet restrictions, etc., and then assign them on a per-school, per-station basis.
- A fast and efficient reporting engine empowers you to retrieve comprehensive operational and customer reports in print or exported in a range of convenient formats. (ie. MS Excel, .pdf, .txt, etc.)
- Produce reports and keep up with daily business from the office, home, or anywhere in-between.
- Role-based User Security determines and controls the level of access that each user has to data and reports. School users can be restricted to accessing only the data concerning their individual school.
- Reports, including State Reimbursement Claims, can be generated for individual schools, a select group of schools, or in a consolidated format for an entire district.
- Deposits and revenue can be reported by individual POS station, school, service area, or by the district as a whole.
- Flexible POS Station Setup – view and login to just one pre-determined POS station, or any serving line in the district.
- Create tailored menu templates with up to 240 color-coded menu items readily accessible.
- Print student ID Cards in a variety of formats with student name, grade, ID number, homeroom, and with or without barcode.