Join the Revolution!
From laptop computers and WiFi, to tablets, and now even smartphones – the revolution in mobile computing rages on, offering access to critical data anywhere, anytime. And now, there’s a K-12 POS and food service management system that’s revolution-ready.
Become Empowered! Meet MealTime mPower, the latest in school foodservice technology from MealTime. It’s built for cloud computing with a single, centralized SQL Server database – there’s no user-software to install, no updates to worry about, no desktops to maintain. It offers the ease and flexibility you need to take your program to the next level.
Need to quickly set up a rogue serving station for overflow or for a special event? MealTime mPower enables any device with a web browser to be added to the system with just a few mouse clicks! Need to access a report in your system from your home, or car, or the local coffee shop? With mPower, if you have an Internet connection, full access to the system and all of its data is just a quick login away! mPower is fast and flexible, adapting continually to the needs of your operation.
Current Modules include:
- Point of Sale – From small, single serving line schools, to multi-line in-school
food courts, mPower scales up or down easily to meet your needs!
- Eligibility Management – Complete management oversight of your free and reduced benefits program. Processing, parent communication, Verification, and more.
- Enterprise Reporting – Wherever and whenever you need, on virtually any device that supports a web browser, if you have an Internet connection, you have full access to all the data in your system.
- MealTime Pay Online – Parents and guardians are always kept up to date with full student account access. Credit and debit card payments are accepted 24 hours per day, and purchase history can be viewed for any date range.
- MealTime Apply Online – Parents and guardians are able to submit applications for free and reduced meals via our secure web form.
Additional Modules to be released soon:
- Nutritional Analysis & Menu Planning
- Inventory Management